Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Rant.

Well I have officially hit the afternoon lull where I am no longer productive at work. Usually Christian, my assistant, is here in the afternoons and he is a task guy so he pushes me through the lull...he's not here today and you see what I am doing??? blogging. This is only after laying on the couch in our lobby talking to our student worker and another co-worker and thus where the rant comes from. We got to talking about the household things that we despise doing and oddly enough we were in total agreement.....

putting away laundry!

Why? Why is this such a difficult thing to do and yet somehow the clothes make it from the dryer to the couch...then to a chair...then to a basket and up to the bedroom where they sit for a few more days. When I finally need something out of the basket I get irritated that the item is wrinkled and sometimes I just take the basket and wash it or at the very least stick it back in the dryer. Anyone else with me???

I was watching a talk show about time savers the other day and this was one of the things they talked about...putting clothes away immediately from the dryer. I have lofty ambitions but it just never happens. Vicious cycle!

I also despise unloading the dishwasher. Love loading it becuase I love when the sink is empty and then you realize they didn't really go away....they just got relocated. Ugh.

Woah is me....I should be thankful that I have clothes to wear and dishes to eat on and food that requires a plate and what do I choose to ponder on?? complaining.

Bottom line the irritating thing is that it never ends and thus is life. End rant.

So guess what I am doing tonight???? Folding clothes and putting them away while I watch my favorite shows on tele.

1 comment:

Alice' M Harper said...

i hate putting up laundry too. i like to lay all the clean clothes on our bed during the day so that we have NO CHOICE but to put up the clothes by the time we want to go to bed. on the other hand.... i have a duffle bag from a trip i went on TWO WEEKENDS AGO that is fulll of clean clothes that i didn't wear. oops.

FRIENDS