Friday, October 17, 2008

A Green Thumb

Don't worry I don't have some skin disease that is turning my hands green. I have finally begun to inherit by Dad's green thumb when it comes to gardening. About this time last year I began buying some plants for the patio (what little patio I have anyway) and working in the yard. It seemed like every Saturday I was out there piddling and truly loved it. It stinks to realize you're getting older and you have to admit that you like "old people" things like gardening. I thoroughly enjoy being in the yard and seeing my plants grow and bloom. For a while I struggled but as you can see from the pictures below, all my plants are doing well this fall. All the colors make it nice to be outside hanging out while Matti takes care of "business." Thanks Dad for teaching me the tricks of the trade and helping me to keep my plants alive and healthy.




No comments:

FRIENDS