Friday, October 3, 2008

Where There's a George There's a Way




You know the old saying where there is a will there is a way....the same can be said for Angie's dad, Mr. George. I have been wanting a shelf put above my dishwasher so that I could get my microwave off what little counter space I have. I had help this past weekend in this pursuit and we failed miserably. We ended up with three LARGE holes in the concrete and no shelf to show for it. Resolved that it wasn't possible for me to drill into filled cinder blocks and securely attached the shelf to the wall we gave up. Little did I know that Mr. George was coming to town. He was not only able to hang my new shelf but he was able to cover the giant holes we put in the wall originally. YAY! Thank you to Elizabeth for even thinking up the kitchen "rearrange" and thanks to Mr. George for making it happen!

1 comment:

Johnson Journal said...

Your welcome! That's why I'm a T and not an F!

FRIENDS