Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Meet Big Rob


I've mentioned several times throughout the blog about my quest to lose weight and get in shape. I wanted to introduce you all to my trainer, Rob Wilson. Around LC he is known as "Big Rob." Rob was named player of the week this week after blocking two field goal attempts by Hardin Simmons. You can tell by the picture that he doesn't play around. He may be the death of me but I owe him a big thanks for helping me in this adventure and for putting up with my stubbornness. He doesn't put up with my excuses and he pushes me way more than I think I am capable of. That determinations and drive probably comes from the four years he served as a Marine. Had I known that I probably would have gotten a different trainer....oh well, I guess I will come out of boot camp stronger or die one!

No comments:

FRIENDS