Friday, October 3, 2008

SICK OF ICING






The newness of my cake class is wearing off and I am getting tired of making cakes and icing. I have a horrible habit of wanting to lick the bowl and taste the icing and I don't need it! More than anything...who has time to bake a cake and make two batches of icing every week? Okay, so it's really not that bad. If I am being honest I am just frustrated because I stink at making roses. For our final class we have to be able to make roses out of icing and as much as I tried I am horrible at it. I finally got one good one at class last night but that was it. Elizabeth does pretty good roses but neither of us like it! The pictures above are of my rose, my third cake which looks ugly but it had to incorporate lots of this weeks lessons so its just random with clowns and flowers, and one of Bailey helping her mommy decorate with icing (she loved it).One more week and then no more cake and icing for a while.

No comments:

FRIENDS