Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Beauty of Give and Take

One of the many things I have inherited from my father is my love of plants and flowers. I realize that in order for the flowers to be beautiful in the spring they have to be pollenated...thus the title of this entry "the beauty of give and take." In order to enjoy the beauty of flowers in bloom I have to give up a week or two of absolute sinus/allergy misery. It's one give and take relationship that pays off in the long run! Thanks to my allergy shots this season hasn't been near as bad as in the past.

I am currently in Alabama visiting my family and these are just a few pictures I have taken of the flowers in full bloom in my dad's yard. Between my love of flowers and my love for photography the picture taking has been a bit ridiculous since I got home. Enjoy!





No comments:

FRIENDS