Tuesday, April 13, 2010

the flowers aren't all that are in BLOOM

I finally got to take a picture with Amy Sue and Baby Noah. I don't think that Amy reads my blog so I am safe to post this picture...if I'm wrong then Amy forgive me. I know she will hate this picture when in all honesty Amy has made an adorable mommy to be! I am fortunate to be Aunt Kabes to nieces and nephews all over the continental US...however, I have never gotten to experience the joys of the whole pregnancy with any of my closest girlfriends. I've never gotten to be there to see their babies born or go through those newborn days...so I am a little beside myself with anticipation with Noah's arrival just around the corner. I love sitting on the couch with Amy and feeling him kick and sorting through his little clothes. I think he is a go getter like his mom and dad both because he thought about coming a little early last week. Amy is now on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy. She is now in week 34 and we are crossing our fingers to make it to week 36 until we see sweet Noah. Crazy thing is that Noah's baby shower isn't until May 2nd so he may be here in time to be the guest of honor at his party! Last week at 33 weeks he was already measuring 5lbs and 11ounces so if Amy makes it full term now that she is not teaching and taking it easy...this kid is gonna be huge...atta boy!

Here is a picture of Amy and I at Megan Berry's lingerie shower and the other is of the diaper cake that I made for Noah's shower...I was pretty proud of my creation!


No comments:

FRIENDS