Wednesday, January 12, 2011

announcing....



the 2011 NATIONAL CHAMPS.....the AUBURN TIGERS!!!
For any of you who know me well you know that I love me some college football, especially the Auburn Tiger variety. I love college football as much as any man...which I know is weird but when you are born in the south and grow up steeped in college tradition it just sticks with you. After going four perfect seasons (1983, 1993, 2004 and 2010) in my lifetime we finally had the opportunity to play for the BCS championship. It truly is a day I won't forget for a long long time. Our last championship was in 1957, clearly not in my lifetime but I remember the three perfect seasons that came and went with no closure. I am PROUD TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER...always have been and always will be.

I know college football isn't everything....it's not even the biggest thing but on Monday night it brought great joy to this little Auburn girl planted in LSU territory's soul!!

FINAL SCORE: Auburn 22 vs. Oregon 19

No comments:

FRIENDS