Tuesday, January 25, 2011

hello...goodbye...hello...goodbye

So does anyone else out there feel like within 48 hours of getting paid that they no longer have any money? Seriously, LC's payday is the 23rd of the month and on the 24th all my bills arrive. By this time I usually have nothing in my house to eat so a trip to grocery store is required. So within 48 hours bills have been paid, the pantry and fridge have been stocked, the gas tank has been filled for the first of two times this month a little money has been set aside for "entertainment" a little has been moved to savings for future trips to Africa and we are back at a ZERO balance. Hello paycheck and goodbye paycheck. Why is it again that when we were kids we couldn't wait to grow up? What was so appealing about watching our parents go through this process because I have come to realize this is the "norm"?
Glad I got that out of my system...I think it every month around this time and now it's off my chest! Happy February everyone...here's to living on pennies and wishing for a sugar daddy!

A more optimistic blog to come soon.

PS...for all my college students reading my blog....don't rush to get out of school, the grown up world isn't all it's cracked up to be. There is a good reason they created masters degrees...to prolong the inevitable.

No comments:

FRIENDS