Saturday, January 15, 2011

Philippians 1:7-11

So I ended up spending two weeks on the first set of verses but they are locked in my brain now. It's on to the next set of verses. If you are just tuning in I am trying to memorize the book of Philippians this year. If you want to join me this is the verses for this week.

7 It is right for me to think this way about all of you, because I have you in my heart, and you are all partners with me in grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defense and establishment of the gospel. 8 For God is my witness, how deeply I miss all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus. 9 And I pray this: that your love will keep on growing in knowledge and every kind of discernment, 10 so that you can approve the things that are superior and can be pure and blameless in the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ to the glory and praise of God.

Paul certainly does make his letters easy to memorize...lots of words...but here goes another week.

UPDATE ON GRAHAM: Thanks for your prayers. I got an update from Jen that she is pumping and they have started feeding Graham through a feeding tube. Not exactly what we would consider ideal but he is getting nourished and having a full belly has put him at ease tonight. Keep the prayers coming.

Seems like just yesterday I was sitting in a hospital room with Amy working through nursing issues...little different scenario and now look at this kid. This picture was taken this week of him eating baby mac-n-cheese with veggies and he didn't like it one bit.

No comments:

FRIENDS