Thursday, January 27, 2011

back on the wagon....


Well it's no secret because the lack of blogging is proof that I fell off the workout wagon. I was doing so good and had lost 20lbs last semester. After a trip to Uganda and a nice round of pneumonia for several weeks, I was out of routine and never got back to it. I spent the month of January getting some runs in with my friend Shannon to work up to the month of February when workouts would officially start again. Well Hayden wanted to jump the gun and we started back today. What does that mean? Tomorrow is going to be torture getting out of bed, getting on and off the pot, walking up and down stairs. Glory. Here's to sticking with it this time and see great results. Encouragement is greatly welcomed and I hope to make you all proud.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

we gonna look hawt

Ashley Jenkins said...

I'm so proud of you KB! Praying for strength and perseverance!

FRIENDS