Tuesday, January 4, 2011

get it together girl....

So funny story...today was my first day back to work this year and boy am I struggling. I just got a phone call from a non-traditional prospective student asking about housing. As she finished she said "I think that is all the questions I had." And my response, "okay, well if you have any other questions don't bother calling." Needless to say I quickly caught myself and said "I mean don't hesitate to call...welcome back to work...I need to get it together, sorry about that." She laughed, I laughed and as I type this she called back to ask another question so I guess all is well. WOW! May be time for another round of coffee!

On a happy note....day 3 of no soft drinks is going well and today starts my official workout routine. Thanks to the blogging world I found a workout partner so I am supper excited I don't have to go it alone. A huge thanks to Shannon Smith for blog stalking and coming to my rescue.

January 4th and here is the update:
eating healthy--CHECK
no soft drinks--CHECK
just printed the guideline for memorizing philippians and putting my journal together so ---CHECK CHECK

off to a good start so far but we are only 4 days in...what is it they say, it takes 28 days to form a habit?!?! 4 down and 24 to go!

1 comment:

SaraIles said...

I am digging the blog these days! Can't wait to catch up next week! Love you!

FRIENDS