Monday, January 17, 2011

going to my heartland

Well as of today it is official... I am going back to Uganda this year...not once but twice! I will be going March 9-19th with Samaritan's Feet and will spend the majority of time visiting the orphans, getting their pictures, stories and videos so we can get them sponsored. Then I will be going back June 28 through July 14th with International Sports Federation. I will be leading the team for them again and will soon be recruiting my team. If you want to go to Africa and love on some orphans shoot me an email at kbthomas@lacollege.edu and I will get you some information about the trip.

If you want to sponsor either of the trips I would be indebted for your contributions and prayers.

more to come soon....I am up to my ears in primer and paint....the office project has commenced.

FRIENDS