Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions: 2011 edition

I usually don't make New Years Resolutions because it seems by doing so makes it nearly impossible to achieve said resolutions. This year I refuse to settle for that and am posting my resolutions for all to see. I guess if you don't set goals for yourself you have nothing to aim for....so here goes.

It no particular order:
* pay off my car note
* pay off at least 1/2 of my student loans
* lose at least 50lbs
* blog at least once a week
* stay debt free on my credit cards (got those paid off this month!!)
* memorize the book of Philippians

Specifically where the weight loss is concerned I have some new life style changes to put in place. It's no secret I fell hard off the workout wagon...and now it's time to get back on. I have yet to find a workout partner but I can't let that stop me from getting back in the routine. Hayden is willing and ready to kick my tail again. So here are my life style change goals:
* no soft drinks
* cut back signficantly on sugar
* no eating after 8pm
* fast food no more than twice a week (let's be realistic)
* eat more fruits and veggies
* workout at least three days a week

I am heading back to Pineville tomorrow and all of these are about to be put in place. Wish me luck and keep checking back on the progress. The goal for 2011 is better spirtual, emotional and physical health. Here's to a healthier and happier me!!!

No comments:

FRIENDS