Friday, January 21, 2011

on a mission


With the money I got for my birthday I purchased my first pair of TOMS shoes. If you aren't familiar with these shoes then you are missing out...much like I was for many years. The mission of TOMS shoes is ONE FOR ONE...meaning for every pair of shoes you buy they give a brand new pair of shoes to children in need. Pretty cool huh? Shoes with a purpose is what I like to call them. On top of going towards a great cause these shoes are unbelievably comfortable. For people like me who hate wearing shoes they are the ideal. My first pair are burlap and I would wear them everyday if I could. The only reason I cant is because they don't match everything...thus, I am on a mission this weekend. Angie and I are going to take a quick roadtrip to Ruston so I can get a black pair. With two pairs...one black and one brown I should be covered when it comes to most things in my wardrobe. So, while I enjoy a random roadtrip and hopefully my new pair of TOMS you should check them out on www.toms.com and find the pair perfect for you.

No comments:

FRIENDS