Sunday, May 16, 2010

Africa T-shirts fundraiser

So it is no secret that I am going to Uganda because I have been talking about it like crazy...as if I were getting married. I am in the process of raising support so I am selling T-shirts to help raise the money. The shirts are $20.00 and a great way for you to remember to pray for me while I am in Uganda. I will have the shirts in hand in two weeks so now is the time to place your order. Pictured below is the design of the shirt..they are black with white, turquoise and gray in the design. I can get adult small through XXL. If you would like to place an order just email me at kbthomas@lacollege.edu with your name, size(s) and address if you are not in Pineville/Alexandria. As soon as I receive your check made out to ISF I will put your shirt(s) in the mail. Thank you so much for your continued support!!



Please mail checks to:
KB Thomas
403 Cross Street
Pineville, LA 71360
make checks payable to ISF

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Love it! I'll take one, I may just bring you some cash next time I'm on campus. Great idea btw!

FRIENDS