Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lions, Lambs and presents...oh my!

I have been looking forward to today for a while. Today was the baby shower for Noah Lee Chandler and his mommy, Amy. As soon as I found out we were having a boy I started working on his diaper cake and have just been anxiously waiting for the shower to put the rest together. I had some amazing ladies pitch in and help me host this shower and it was so much fun. Sara and I might have gone a little crazy on Martha Stewart's website but it made for a cute shower. We made animal balloons and animal cupcakes. We were quite naive to think that doing cupcakes would be easier than doing a cake...especially when we started making such elaborate cupcakes. Oh but they were so precious. Amy and Noah got a lot of great stuff and a room full of ladies got to ooh and ahh over baby stuff. Chalk that up to a great day!


Noah's diaper cake


little lamb cupcakes



baby birds in their nest...not my favorite cupcakes



lion cupcakes


animal balloons...the pig (my favorite)


animal balloons...this is the bear



animal balloons...this is the chicken


the wreath for Amy's hospital door from Noah's mawmaw


the hostesses: Angie, Sara, Melissa, mommy to be, KB and Lauren
thank you ladies for all your help!


nothing is sweeter than little onesies...can't wait to see him in them


Noah got his own little LC jersey...he is ready for football season


Noah's beautiful MawMaw...isn't she glowing?

No comments:

FRIENDS