Thursday, May 13, 2010

Losing some weight....and losing my mind!

So my days are totally off on keeping up with my workouts. I do know that this is officially workout week four...and I have survived two field workouts already this week. Can I get a drum roll please?....as of this morning I have lost 14lbs! I am under 280lbs for the first time in a long time. I am just trying to imagine what 50lbs is going to feel like and I can't wrap my mind around it..much less 100 or 150lbs. BRING IT ON!

Yesterday was pretty rough. I was having stomach troubles all afternoon so every exercise was a mental battle not to poop myself. I even told Hayden at the start of the workout that I would throw up for him (check) but I would not poop my pants for him (that's reserved for the Biggest Loser casting directors, ha ha). I still gave it my all but there were a few times when I was running sprints that I thought I might get more than a calorie burn. In fact, I spent a lot of breathing time at the fence trying not to hurl yesterday. Running when it's 90 degrees outside in Louisiana is not for the weak.

Hayden did tell me that I was getting stronger and running faster so that is a good sign and always encouraging to hear!

As of today most people should have received my support letters in the mail so pray that I get a good response...financially and with prayer support. I know the Lord is going to provide and I am anxiously awaiting to see Him at work! I have truly been blown away thus far to find out how many people are following my journey and your support and encouragement mean the world to me! If you're reading this know that YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!

No comments:

FRIENDS