Saturday, May 8, 2010

graduations...makeover and sleeping dogs

Unfortunately I didn't get a Friday workout in...it's been a busy week. We've been moving students out of the dorm and doing spring cleaning. Praise the Lord...it's summer time. I got to do a little shopping in the trash pile and scored a great new wicker bench so my front patio got a makeover.





In the business of the week I managed to capture some great new pictures of Matti. Clearly you see how she spends her days. Lazy dog. She has a tough life around here.





We finished off the week with graduation this morning. It's hard to believe I have been at LC for four years and these graduates were my first freshmen class. I feel like we've grown up together. I will certainly miss these guys and gals as they move on to the next chapter of their lives.


J-gal

Shannon Smith

Dave Thomas, Jason Kees and Anna McGee

Felipe Escobedo

Sarah Allen and Megan Berry

Jessica Ward

Brian Verrett

Stacy Elder

I love these crazy kids and wish them the best wherever life is taking them now. As for me...it's been a great weekend. Looking forward to game night at the Johnson's and hopefully getting a workout in at some point.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

i like this one.

FRIENDS