Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 12: "just keep swimming...just keep swimming"

Nothing exciting about today's workout...just some time in the pool with some of the ladies. We've been swimming 25-28 laps each time because we thought that was a mile. I found out this week that it actually takes 35 laps to make a mile in that pool. Well stink! After doing a day of shoulder work yesterday my arms were done for...I was only able to swim 15 laps and then I did some crunches and squats and then kicked in place for 30 minutes. I don't feel like I cheated myself out of a good workout...I still felt like jello when I got out of the pool. Oh....and I was able to touch the flag on the first jump tonight. Who's getting stronger every day...ooh, pick me!

Now the real question is my self-control because tomorrow night is our end of the year RA dinner at Copeland's. I LOVE COPELAND'S....and I don't think there is anything on the menu that is on my diet, especially not the bananas foster cheesecake that I could eat my weight in. Oh decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

Rachel Frankovich said...

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels....or so I hear!! Love ya girl!! You're inspiring me to get off my butt and challenge myself!! I'm so proud of you!

FRIENDS