Sunday, May 2, 2010

VICTORY!!

So I was feeling the need to get a workout in today after the baby shower....I just needed a good sweat after being in a dress and heels all day. Unfortunately, as of this morning I have not reached my weight loss goal for this week so that was another reason for my Sunday workout. I usually take Saturday and Sunday off but not today. And guess what? TODAY I DID IT!! I ran the entire warm up lap and no one was there to enjoy the moment with me. I just had to stop and take it in (and catch my breath)...I DID IT! I felt so good that I decided that all I was going to do today was run 110s. I did a few sets of push-ups and then I hit the field. Before I knew it I had run 20 110s. Just last week running 2 110s felt like death and today I ran 20!I can't even begin to tell you how good I feel. I can tell I am getting stronger every day and that is a great feeling. I'm not seeing major pounds come off the scale but I am losing inches and seeing a big difference in my clothes. In fact, the dress I am wearing in the shower pictures was bought as a "goal" dress when I was losing weight last summer and I've only worn it once and the buttons were about to pop open...but not today!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Way to go! Proud of you!

FRIENDS